Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations Ben!

Ben was the recipient of The Regional Executive's Award within the Oregon Region SCCA last weekend at our annual awards banquet. Ben was chosen for this award for his outstanding contributions to the Region's mission through his work in Performance Rally. For his reputation within the larger Rally community as a Competitor and Organizer. Finally, Ben was chosen because he is a true Gentleman of the sport.

Please join me in congratulating Ben on all his past and future accomplishments!

Thank You.
Holly Remington, RE
Oregon Region SCCA

·
Registered
542 Posts
>Congratulations Ben!
>
>...For his reputation within
>the larger Rally community as a Competitor and Organizer.
>Finally, Ben was chosen because he is a true Gentleman of
>the sport....
>

Ben is indeed the quiet giant of the Rally Community.

He has been contributing to the sport, and his SCCA region for years. I'm glad he was recognized for his selfless efforts.

I've always called http://www.bensrallypage.com the center of the rally universe, and I think that it truly reflects his giving nature.

Thanks Ben, and congrats. Pe

·
Registered
291 Posts
Congratulations Ben...you deserve it!!!

I wish I had been there! We all appreciate the hard work you do for our region and everywhere else for that matter.

Well deserved....

Sounds like a good excuse to go out for Bowl Drinks at La Carreta...Ben's old stomping ground!;)

Tina and Todd

·
Registered
94 Posts
How wonderful for you. I offer my congratulations as well.

You are so deserving of that prestigious award.

You are truly my mentor and I so appreciate all your guidance, both professionally, emotionally and spiritually.

One would never guess that in person you are shy and soft-spoken (but whoah... this guy can PAR-TEE), yet with a pen and a computer, you are a mighty voice in the rally community.

Hugs from Southern California all the way up the coast...

MaryAnne Shults

1 - 14 of 14 Posts