Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Yes, Alex - congrats.

And, when he is sitting in the car, at the end of a stage, in his driver's suit and nifty new Peltor helmet, he doesn't look like the "kid" anymore. He even ignored my question, like some of the other co-drivers.

He also gave me some cockamamie excuse that he got school credit for the weekend (science project?) (I believe that he DID do the math right for calculating his next in-time when a control is missing).

press on,

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Thanks Don! Yes! And twice! I was believing I had a touch of death after a year of making consistant finishers DNF, lol...but Chris did a great job keeping it on the road while finishing as high as we could against those WRXs. He took pity on me on Day 1 and let me get my finish, and then turned it up a bit the next day...I didn't do anything...other than the junctions, timing, and low water bridges (although i still screwed one up BIG on Friday) I didn't have to do much of anything...

Hey Jim! I didn't say I was getting CREDIT, I said I LEGALLY got off for a rally :+ (aka didn't call in sick) I just filled out a form saying I was co-driving in the ClubRally National Champ. in MO and my responsibilities required organizing much of the team during the event, keeping the driver on course for two days, working a rally computer, explaining rally to elementary school kids (which was a tad terrifying btw ;-)) , etc. and other slight exaggerations...

Also, when you say "I don't exist" I have reason to be skeptical/think you're a little crazy :p...I did get the timing thing right though! and the second time too...I'll make special note of it in the future.

Looking forward to getting back on the notes.

Thanks,
Alex

·
Jct Motorsports &Collision
374 Posts
Alex Go going wish I could have help with a finish at Sawmill. But we did have one hell of a jump on the second stage. Well I will see you this summer at event now you are afreind but also the enemy.[just kidding ] Hey if you talk to Howard Richard I am looking to talk to his brother Joel. CHRIS PUTZIER 963;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
He was dancing in the car when we finnished the first event:D It takes team work to finnish a rally and he helped me get 3rd in the Clubrally National Championship .............It was fun having you in the car:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.