Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big congratulations should go out to Nathalie for winning the ProRally Co-Driver Overall honors.

I wish I could have helped make it more of a slam dunk...but my meager driving skills were not enough to keep our car on the road at LSPR through the absolutely horrendous conditions on Friday night(we DNF'd on stage 6 when we slid off the road and hit a tree).

However, I will say that it was a great experience to run an event with her. She is extremely talented and a true professional...not to mention a genuinely nice person. There is no doubt she contributed greatly to her and Pat's success this year.

Dave Anton
RalliSpec
Car #964

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks Dave, for those kind words ... and thanks to you, Matt, and Jen for working hard to get everything together at the last minute so we could run! I guess I should also thanks Andy for having to stay at school!! :)

While I'm at it, thanks again to Matt and Josh for trying so hard to pull us out of our muddy predicament on Friday night. We really appreciated the effort!

All in all it was a fun weekend (even with the DNF) and I'm glad I had the opportunity to ride with you.

- Nathalie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.