Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I've read through the latest subject de jour and I have the following 6 conclusions:

1) Kovalik has enough sweep experience that he deserves an exemption from all newbie rules (a little bit funny, but also a little bit true).

2) John Vanlandingham has been a secret SCCA advisor for the past 6 months.

3) The "newbies can't go above G2" limitation was originated by none other than John Vanlandingham himself so that he could sell more hot 2.0 liter Ford motors like he's building for Bob Olson's classic Capri.

4) John Vanlandingham got frustrated with his various Merkur clientelle who never do events, so he came up with this idea to penalize them by banning their turbo motors.

5) John Vanlandingham is already worried about the safety of his unborn child and has planned these rules to protect that child 16.5 years from now when that child will compete in its first rally.

6) If you run out of logic, just mention Cheney's daughter and everyone will say you won the debate.

·
5 right opens
859 Posts
Uh... thanks?

I wouldn't think my Sweep experience amounted to much of anything, but I appreciate the guesture. LOL.

But hey, don't forget 5 years of SCCA Rally Cross Experience!

That should put me above Seed 8 easily, yeah? ;)

Too funny.

Scott - Seed Me, Seymore! - Kovalik

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really do think that in some cases experience as a worker should count for up to 3 coefficients as a driver. For that matter, maybe experience as a navigator should count in some manner too.

By the way, what do I have to do to get some sort of response out of J.V.?! :7

·
400 flat to crest
5,777 Posts
>I really do think that in some cases experience as a worker
>should count for up to 3 coefficients as a driver. For that
>matter, maybe experience as a navigator should count in some
>manner too.
>
>By the way, what do I have to do to get some sort of
>response out of J.V.?! :7
Call 206 431 9696

Dave I haven't posted on the pets thread either and I have all these famous BooBoo Kittens and Boo Boo Mama and now been adopted by Hornita who just had 2 kittens!!

I'm wondering where Hawkinson and Scott Koch and Dave Clark are on this rare sunny fall day!!
WORK BOYS WORK!!

John Vanlandingham
Seattle, WA. 98168

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat!
Vive Le Groupe F!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts