Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Achievement Unlocked!
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an interest to re-populate this board and use it for what it was intended (US Stage Rally discussion).
Anyway we could get some community moderators added?
This could certainly help with spam, and eventually to approve new sign-ups.

Who should I contact?
Please help @ssadmin
Thanks!
- Kris

·
Rally, my drug of choice.
1983 Mazdaru BR-7
865 Posts
I fully support this and would gladly volunteer to help if needed.

·
1983 Mazdaru BR-7
865 Posts
I'd also like to suggest removing most of the sub forums till things are more active.
Yeah, while I think rally anarchy had to few areas, this site has always had way to many sections to deal with.

·
Administrator
305 Posts
Hey all. Apologies for the delayed reply. I would be happy to work with you folks to bring on new moderators, as well as clean up and organize the forum a bit. To start, are there suggestions for potential Super Mods?

Second, what sections do you all feel should be decommissioned (they can always be brought back)?

-Mike

·
1983 Mazdaru BR-7
865 Posts
Hey all. Apologies for the delayed reply. I would be happy to work with you folks to bring on new moderators, as well as clean up and organize the forum a bit. To start, are there suggestions for potential Super Mods?

Second, what sections do you all feel should be decommissioned (they can always be brought back)?

-Mike
I will gladly wear any hat if I can help bring this site back to life!! webkris would be a great addition to any team to help keep things on the up and up.

As for what sections need to be gone, that's a good one. Like I get the desire to have so many sections so people can feel included, but also at that point you run into excluding them because no one goes into those sections. I would gladly be part of the conversation to help figure out how we could thin things out. I think sections could be combined, do we need a each part of the regional US having their own area. Probably not.

Classified could just all one section. Buying or selling rally stuff, seems simple enough.

I think the technical section could really be down to one group. Again, if you have rally based questions, put them there.

I like the general section.

And I have no idea what to do with general rally section.

I'm really happy the vendor section was cleaned out. Some bad eggs in the old list of venders.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts