Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 475 Posts

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are all going to get your asses handed to you.

I know it's like 2 months away, but Mark's car fired up last night with the new turbo engine, and as I'm codriving for him at Cog, I just thought I'd let you all know that we will beat you. Open diffs, junkyard engines and trannies, rear drum brakes, and all. Now to just finish the 1700 other things on the list that need finished before the event.

·
driver needed preferably w/car
860 Posts
Right Grant, just cause Mark's car is faster, doesn't really equate to Mark being faster.

(sorry mark)

I will agree with Kevin, flipping the bird at photographers, is bad karma.

·
Sweat and anger and shame.
1,806 Posts
well if mitch doesn't roll, and todd isn't there, and ron's car is still not fixed from his, who is gonna hold up the colorado tradition?

i can't cuz if i do i can't get home.

my plan is to only run on 2 cylinders, beat that erik!

·
860 Posts
Hmmm... ONLY 2 CYLINDERS, Get the cookies ready, cause if you can beat Erik with 2 he might throw them at you.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't forget Brooks. He's rolled at Cog too (2003).

I don't think any CO cars rolled though in 04. But there was the Zwart, Fuller, Volvo incident that year. And Erika's blood pukeage. And Steve and I making the 15 year old that was doing his mandatory volunteer time after getting arrested go chase the Cow out of the road as Tanner was coming down the road.

·
Ibumpedmyknee,icannotcont inue
2,066 Posts
I'm thinking its marks turn this year. I say stage one reverse. The same place tod rolled in 04' (which he did by the way). I have a feeling mark is going to clear the poll this time and land back on his feet and keep going. It's just his kinda luck.... However, everyone else will get laid that night. LOL! Low blow... sorry.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have Katie standing over my shoulder reading this thread right now and she infatically states that Todd WILL finish this year! Also Bullit (my car) has assured me of a good finish.

·
Just another Subaru
786 Posts
This is the year I win "both" days.

Although beach balling trying to get there is never out of the question.

I still have to make it though Minnesota.

Mark's is going to DNF because Grant is going to get out because Mark is driving to slow; no rally is going to be as cool after riding with me.

Todd is going to get board because his wife is only going to let him use 2 sparkplugs in the rally car so he can finish.

I hope I can fight both days out with Jason because he is going to be the one who wins If I don’t.

·
1,806 Posts
so todd is driving? has anyone ever hat-tricked an event in rolls? or maybe it's like in bowling and called a turkey.

oh yeah, minnesota. so mitch and erik won't be at cog after they crash there.

and mitch, road head from your co-driver does not count as getting laid (oh yes, two insults at once!)

who's running national and who's running regional?

·
drive. I say where we go, ok?
1,069 Posts
mike270 said:
You think that just because you have a running car now that means you can talk crap eh?
mark-
It may "run" and then it may not after I stuff some cookies in the turbo. Then I will remove a spark plug and knock your co-driver out with a frying pan so you absolutely wont be able to get road head. Im sure that Grant's co-driver love is hottt though.

and the trash talking has begun.... wow, only two months early!

·
1,806 Posts
EastSideTurku said:
mark-
It may "run" and then it may not after I stuff some cookies in the turbo. Then I will remove a spark plug and knock your co-driver out with a frying pan so you absolutely wont be able to get road head. Im sure that Grant's co-driver love is hottt though.

and the trash talking has begun.... wow, only two months early!
not as hot as you might think... stupid full face helmet....

·
860 Posts
Todd - wow so Katie says your going to finish. Which means she has reconsidered her thoughts on Cog, sweet. But I swear if you but a nick on bullit I will punch you in the face. And then I will kick you in the shin.

Edited because I made myself sound awful... what I meant to say is Grant and I aren't stupid. We wear full face helmets for more than safety reasons.

·
Ibumpedmyknee,icannotcont inue
2,066 Posts
Don't worry about Ojibwe. I have a back up car if I really need it.

Mark.... watch it. I don't want you to DNF because of suspension problems.

I bet grant will pull a moody and get really sick for no reason at all and start barfing all over the car.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's when the full face really sucks. You just have to lean forward and aim for the floor. One of Gronholm's first codrivers puked every stage. But Gronholm said it was worth the stink because he was a good codriver. Or was it Possum Bourne? One of those two.

I just realized why AJ and Mitch got the new Stilo helmets. The mic boom acts like a ... Uhh, what's the word I'm looking for.

1 - 20 of 475 Posts