Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our thanks go out to the organizers and workers of the Cog rally for their hard work in giving us a fun, fast place to play last weekend.

Thanks to Kurt (rally master) for the "Dillon variations" on the final transits each day.

Mega-thanks to Cascade Autosport for a solid, reliable car, beautifully prepared and maintained. Peter, Mike, and the rest of the team proved themselves as a professional operation.

Special thanks to Denise, our team manager, for bringing Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs on board for the second great year, and thanks to the Holiday Inn for the wonderful rooms. I saw many competitors and fans at the Holiday Inn--I hope you all enjoyed the steep discount on the room rates!

Thanks to Perforce Software for helping with entry fees and tire costs. We couldn't have done it without them.

Thanks to Lauchlin for a great ride. He's an awesome driver with awesome talent, and participates in our sport with both enthusiasm and professionalism.

Thanks to our fans, family, and friends, who all cheered us on and wished us well in this, his first national rally in over a year.

And lastly, thanks to our fellow competitors for the great sportsmanship and cameraderie. We fight hard, we fight fair and, at the end of the day, we revel in one another's successes. It's the reason I keep climbing back in the car.

[hr]

[p align=right]John Dillon
John @ WidgetRacing.com
www.WidgetRacing.com
www.perforce.com/wrt
www.holidayinnsteamboat.com

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Great fun, hard work.

Thanks for showing us the cool pics! I'll go look on the Photos forum to find out how to get some for the team's site.

[hr]

[p align=right]John Dillon
John @ WidgetRacing.com
www.WidgetRacing.com

P.S. George/Jeff won in Open in the only other finishing Evo, I think.

·
Couch rallyist!
344 Posts
RE: weeeeeeeeeeeee

NC Rally seconds the big thanks to the organizers! We had a great time. It was a little hard for the service crew to know where/when things were, but the facilities were great and the scenery was amazing!

Alex
Crew Chief
NC Rally

1 - 5 of 5 Posts