Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some questions have been asked regarding the Cochrane Rally running this year, let me allay those fears Cochrane Rally 2015 WILL indeed be running on the 14/15th March 2015. Just waiting for the website to be updated with all the relevant information. The 14th will be Recce and 15th Rally. This is the first round of the Western Canadian Championship.

So for all those south of the border this will be a good priced start to the year, $650 Cdn approx $7.65 per stage Km or at todays exchange rate $9.80 US/mile we are looking in to an event hotel rate in Cochrane for those who would be driving up.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
We are now accepting entries for the 2015 Cochrane Winter Rally, again sponsored by Cochrane Image Auto Body. The entry will be limited to 30 cars with an entry fee of $650 before the early entry closes on the 5th March 2015. The online entry form can be found here http://cscc.ab.ca/cochrane/
As everyone is aware these events need the services of a number of volunteers so with that in mind we have set up a contact form for anyone who would like to come out and volunteer, it can be found here http://goo.gl/forms/rsO73tXFLX

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've just come back from checking the roads one last time before the 2015 Cochrane Winter Rally. And I have to admit I'm just a little jealous I'm not going to be able to compete this year. The roads are icy, muddy, dry packed gravel and that is all in just 500 meters. All the stages are the same, as for a tire choice, I'd have to say a studded gravel mud tire would be great best option!!! On at least one corner it is dry and dusty in the braking area, in to a muddy apex with a sheet of ice on the exit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
congrats on getting so many entries. Good to see events getting close to the max entry again.
Yes it's a very good turnout, we have now posted the start order on the Cochrane Winter! rally website, cscc.ab.ca/cochrane.

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Great turnout indeed... but there are a handful of 'regulars' missing from the list that could have shown up as well... we could easily see mid-30s for regional fields this year!

·
Registered
24 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts