Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I really need a navi!

National or regional license holder would be great! I think there is some sort of press rule for conditional licenses, so if you think you can get in the seat that way by all means!

I wonder if I can work some sort of press/publicity deal with the Calgary Zoo? Can I get some sort of primate to get a press license as a press/publicity venture for the Zoo? Would this animal need a physical?

Seriously, if you can get to Calgary and have a competition license and want to ride, get in touch with me!

Ashton

FIRST MSG
Hi,

Rocky is race two for me and my Swift GTi. We had a good 2nd place finish in our first race (Chocrane).

I am willing to compete in either National P1 or Regional P2 with a preference for both!

I will be looking at using the notes as there is no ODO in the car.
I will bring driving lights this time!
I will reposition my mic so you don?t have to listen to me breathing in your ear or screaming for my life! (Maybe I will just remove my mic all together)
I respond well to notes such as ?Chicken on the Bridge? (long story)

British accent is a plus! ; )

Ashton

·
Registered
328 Posts
I've passed this on to Owen as he's not got a ride.

He's used to doing stages with/without an odo.
He's also got a Manchester accent (with a hint of Canadian).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!

I guess I should be careful with the British accent as I think even in the WRC they are known for calling things late! ;)

Ahh... It's a Swift, unless it is called after the "!!!CAUTION!!! hard RIGHT Exp Left over CREST" it should be okay!

Ashton

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Actually it is the ' ... or not' that will get you every time ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts