Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Welsh friend (Michael Jones)who would like to come over and co-drive for someone. He just recently has placed in several rallys in England, Belgium, etc and placed in the British Rally Championship. He does pace notes, stage notes, maps, etc. He has co-drivern for some of the top drivers in Europe. He has been to Rim three years ago; so he has seen the roads. FIA licensed. A very nice guy and very organized. If, I had a car ready right now...he would be my co-driver. Pat would say the same thing. Just e-mail me and I will get you the information on him. He is flying out on his dime and time.
Denise McMahon
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you for your replys and Michael has a ride now and some of his countrymen are e-mailing him; since they have been to Rim, and one has co-driving before at Rim. Great! Glad to have a international flavor to the event and to all events in the United States. We learn from each other...

He is very greatful to get this chance and is looking forward to finally getting to compete in a USA rally. Anymore e-mails to send to him I will forward. :)

Denise McMahon
Director Volunteers
Subaru Rim of the World ProRally
[email protected]

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Not fussy who they let into the country these days are they? Looking forward to seeing you again Mike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts