Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My name is Angela Cosner and I am looking to codrive for NEFR, Black River, Rallye Defi, and Rally of the Tall Pines. I am a codriver who is looking for more experience.

I am very active in rally events where I have held various volunteer positions. These positions/jobs include: codriver for 00 a few times, worked recce, been a marshall, and a ham operator plus the numerous odd jobs that I have done at NASA events.

I have volunteered at: Black River Stages, Rally of the Tall Pines, Sandblast, & Rally Tennessee.

I am always looking for more experience!

Please feel free to private message me, email me cosneraj <at> clarkson.edu, or comment if you have any questions or offers.

Basic Info....
Name : Angela Cosner
Sex: Female
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 125 lbs
Location: NE Pennsylvania from May-August, Potsdam, NY August-May
Car Sick: Not that I know of
Equipment: Suit, Helmet, HANS
Licensed Ham Operator: Yes, KB3UIE

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is anyone still looking for a co-driver for NEFR? I already have housing for the weekend and I bring a pan of handmade cookies and brownies.

·
PSN: RallyAddict
325 Posts

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Is anyone still looking for a co-driver for NEFR? I already have housing for the weekend and I bring a pan of handmade cookies and brownies.
How about if my driver doesn't bring me a batch of his mom's cookies but you do, you can ride w/ him?

Tall Pines was a bad year for codrivers last year.

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts
Be careful Shindle.

She looks a lot better than you, and she is much lighter !

Although - Lurch & Angela would be a real Mutt and Jeff.........

How about if my driver doesn't bring me a batch of his mom's cookies but you do, you can ride w/ him?
press on,

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Out of curiosity, you're from Springville (never heard of it). Which one, Mapquest shows 3!
As mapquest is incredibly wrong (google...) I am located above Scranton.

Well now, it looks like my codriver is in serious jeopardy of losing his job....
Theres plenty of cookies out in the evo and were more than halfway there!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just a reminder that I am available for Defi and BRS.

I am now available for IRNY and Charlevoix.

I have more Co-driving related experience now. At NEFR I was crew chief and I went on recce with the USUK team.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello! I'm looking for a co-driver spot for Rallye Defi! I have competed once (at GCFR Last weekend with David Allan, please see http://www.specialstage.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=41441 for more information) and finished 1st PGT, 1st Novice, and 4th overall. I have co-driven for 00 twice and I have my own transportation.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts