Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· pressing on tirelessly
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm planning on going to Rally Colorado. I'm from CA, so I don't need Colorado Rally Cup points, nor do I want to interfere with the standings, but I like to support regional series however I can.

Would it be appropriate for me to run CRC stickers on my car? If so, how can I get some? I'd be willing to pay a little bit for sticker costs.

-michel

· eating dust taking photos
3,868 Posts
I don't see any problem with it.

We will have extra sets available, and some for sale (no set price at this point). Not sure if we will have them at tech or not, but if we don't, you should be able to get them at the parc expose....

If you have a vinyl cutter or a vinyl guy that you like I could probably just send you a file and you could cut them yourself...

· eating dust taking photos
3,868 Posts
I have a vinyl cutter. hoche at grok dot com

Once I re-confirm the dimensions of the stickers I will send you a file.

will a photoshop .eps work, or can you convert from a .tif?

kevin save a set for my car please, thanks

Andrew,

We will have one set per entered elligible car at the event. If you have a color request you may ask Erika with a lot of pleases, if she says ok, we will hold your requested colors for you.

I hope to be able to post a link with the artwork for teams that can cut it as soon as I get the dimensions that we settled on back so it can be a print ready file.

· pressing on tirelessly
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a KingCut "Cougar", I think. The software is VE LXi, and its native format is a ".VE" file, but I have no idea how common that is. I can convert from almost any graphics format to that though (it just takes some fiddling). tif, eps, whatever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.