Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I was looking around the SCCA Prorally website, and i noticed that the 2003 schedule was up. Apparently, they have included the Cherokee Trails and Oregon Trail Rallies into the schedule. Is this a mistake or have the events actually been brought back from the dead like RIM?:7

·
Registered
253 Posts
>Hey,
> I was looking around the SCCA Prorally website, and i
>noticed that the 2003 schedule was up. Apparently, they have
>included the Cherokee Trails and Oregon Trail Rallies into
>the schedule. Is this a mistake or have the events actually
>been brought back from the dead like RIM?:7

It says 2003, but it's still the '02 dates, (unless most of the events are going to a Saturday-Monday format ;-)

Bill

·
Registered
94 Posts
My error (the date thing)... will fix right now.

Yes, I did start with the 2002 schedule. I then took a break at 5:00 p.m. to pick up kids from soccer, take another to religious education, cook dinner, take myself to music rehearsal... and come home to sit back down to finish the job.

Sorry for the confusion. I should know better than to send something to the server that is still a "work in progress".

The press release regarding the 2003 schedule can be accessed at http://www.scca.org/amateur/performance_rally/press/02press38.html.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

MaryAnne Shults

·
Registered
100 Posts
>Hey,
> I was looking around the SCCA Prorally website, and i
>noticed that the 2003 schedule was up. Apparently, they have
>included the Cherokee Trails and Oregon Trail Rallies into
>the schedule. Is this a mistake or have the events actually
>been brought back from the dead like RIM?:7

Oregon Trail wasn't in any doubt of occurring, once we hammered out the new date. Cherokee Trails is, of course, a USAC event and not an SCCA event, but it's always nice to include all the events available on the calendar... :)

KT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts