Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
I've got a car in the Toronto area that I'm contemplating buying. However, being that I'm in Edmonton, I can't get there to take a closer look at it. I was wondering if anybody in the Toronto area would be able to help me out.

If you can check it out for me, please let me know. I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks.
Dave Sharp

·
Registered
303 Posts
Have you tried the Rallysport Ontario mailing list? Which car is it? drop me an email, I might be able to help out.

dtompsett -at- hotmail.com

·
400 flat to crest
5,777 Posts
Rexxrally said:
Hello all.
I've got a car in the Toronto area that I'm contemplating buying. However, being that I'm in Edmonton, I can't get there to take a closer look at it. I was wondering if anybody in the Toronto area would be able to help me out.

If you can check it out for me, please let me know. I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks.
Dave Sharp
Hey Dave!
Does that car begin with an X and end with a ratty??

Youse wise guys done anything with those 2 you got when my little baby was born?

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
The original post is long before he picked up the current car.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still need a mechanic

Gentlemen;
The car that I was interested in is back on the market in Toronto. So, I still need somebody who knows something about cars to take a look at one for me. It's near Hwy 427 and Finch.

Any licensed mechanics nearby that anybody could recommend, or any licensed mechanics on the board that could look at a car for me?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts