Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
drive. I say where we go, ok?
1,069 Posts
Mitch-- I have all of our finishes written down somewhere... Hopefully they weren't on my computer that jus crashed. Ill send them to you when I come across them

·
Left 4 into beachball
1,920 Posts
CHCA pulls them off the website once the next year starts. I'll bet if you email the webmaster they might be able to dig up that info.

You also might check the coloradohillclimb forum, its possible Todd has some info. I know he keeps track of records going back a long time, even covering events that no longer exist, so maybe he's got a master list of event results?

Might hit up Kevin as well, wouldn't surprise me to hear he's saved results.

I only have 2008....

Dave

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
I'm putting together a race resume' and I need the CHCA results from previous years. Say 2007-2004/3. Where can I find those?
I don't have them.

I contacted the CHCA three time this year to see about getting them.
I have two observations about getting the results based on my experiences.

1) The results are not stored digitally, so paper copies are all that is available.
2) It is appearently difficult/very time consuming to find, pull, copy, and mail these results (and not worth $15.00).

If you should get copies I would be very much interested in digitally archiving them for anyone else to use in the future.

The internet archive has 2004, but that is it...

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
I'll pay the ****ing $15 or give them to me for free. I'm sure the entire CHCA wouldn't mind a result archive.
I offered to pay $15.00 and was told to wait two weeks. Three weeks later I was told they were very busy and that they would get them to me when they had a chance. Three weeks after that, and one more additional week, requests for follow up were not responded to.

The $15.00 was not requested, it was offered, as a thank you and reward for doing something outside of usual work loads.

·
Left 4 into beachball
1,920 Posts
Kevin - if you want the 2008 results in excel format, let me know and I'll get you a file. I had to convert the results so they'd play nice in excel, but you can now sort, combine run times, whatever. I'm guessing you have that for the rally classes due to CRC standings, but I went ahead and got all classes.

Dave

·
Rapidly filling your mirrors
315 Posts
I'd be happy to contribute some $ to the "research" to fill in my voids of the record times. I too have asked and it falls on deaf ears. I think the records page is worth more than that and will continue to try to find that info. If you guys come into something please share.

·
Ibumpedmyknee,icannotcont inue
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just cleaned the house; so I tossed all that stuff out. If there are paper copies anyone has, I will be more than happy putting them into digital format. Let me know if you have any years.

·
Sweat and anger and shame.
1,806 Posts
so, i'm missing some results from '05 and '06. anyone get anywhere with the masters of these results?

i am also trying to fill out my racing resume. mostly just to stroke my ego and remind me why i'm alive.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
You know which events you did. Just guess the weekend that it was on. You probably got 5th to 7th place so just pick one and call it good.

·
Sweat and anger and shame.
1,806 Posts
yo, i found qualifying results from gold camp and buena vista 2005 and put the rally cars in a spreadsheet. let me know if you want them!

·
Can't we go any faster?
486 Posts
From the dead, I know, but did anyone ever locate times?

Specifically 2006 - current?

EDIT: Realized 2008 - 2009 is on the CRC website, but anyone with 2006 - 2007?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts