Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The entry list for charlevoix is beginning to get populated.. We can see Turiani with his lancer that was there last year. There is also a Peugeot 306 S16 and a Toyota Corolla WRC...

Rumors are talking about a come back from mister show time Andrew Havas with his orange Mazda.. Anyone know more about this???

Yves Barbe renting his old Talon for the event.

Entry list can be found here:
http://www.rallye-charlevoix.com/en/equipes/engage.htm

Pou

G

·
""Rumors are talking about a come back from mister show time Andrew Havas with his orange Mazda.. Anyone know more about this???""

oh, this would be good.

Peter

·
Registered
768 Posts
- WRC Corolla by A. Warmbold? This may the brother (?) of ex Mazda Team Europe boss. I know he's building WRC Corollas for sale and rent now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, saw that after my post.. My mistake (or my misinformation!)

Wonder if any american will come up for Charlevoix. LSPR is just the weekend before and with recces, it would be a tight schedule!

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Eric Tremblay told me at St Agathe hat he was planning to codrive for Andrew at Charlevoix so I suppose they are repairing the car and intend on entering.

See you there,
Dave Shindle

·
Administrator Emeritus
1,207 Posts
>- WRC Corolla by A. Warmbold? This may the brother (?) of ex
>Mazda Team Europe boss. I know he's building WRC Corollas
>for sale and rent now.

I think it's the son of Achim, but I'm not 100% certain.

Ben

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
I want to see the Lancia Delta Integrale that is in the Pole Position Charlevoix Spectator Guide show up. It is not on the entry list yet but Pole Position thinks its coming. I am also trying to get a GrN Delta Integrale that now resides in the US to enter Charlevoix.

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
RE: New entry list just posted

Buffum is entered...Along with Andrew Havas and Frank Sprongl in a TBA open class car...what car?!? any ideas? 32 entries posted...

·
straight at T
647 Posts
>""Rumors are talking about a come back from mister show time
>Andrew Havas with his orange Mazda.. Anyone know more about
>this???""
>

I just talked to Andrew a few days ago. He is indeed, against his better judgement and in complete defiance of his bank balance, repairing his car intent on competing at Charlevoix. I hope he gets it all done in time! Wish I was able to be there this year, should be good!

-DC

1 - 19 of 19 Posts