Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
It's been interesting to watch the process. So far he's just past the "street car" stage, having pieced together 1 complete street vehicle from 4 separate donor WRXen (1 yellow, 1 white, 2 blue). So it's a hodgepodge of colors, but he's got his salvage title now, and it was just stripped down again for dipping, seam welding, cage, etc...

He's got a bunch of photos in the Gallery at www.carolinars.com.

219 Posts
RE: CarolinaRS

Thanks guys!

I'm _super_ ready to get back in a rally car; and now that _everyone_ expects me at LSPR I'll just have to live up to my word to get he car done and be there!

With all us old 2wd-ers headed to WRXs it makes you wonder where a WRX spec class is... I reckon PGT is it!

Andrew Steere, if you're reading this, I wish I could have taped the conversation between me and the title inspector. At one point I actually said to one of his questions, "do you want me to tell you the truth or would it be better if I just don't say anything?"
He was a good guy but surely not used to anything but strictly following the law. I got the cert however! and he wants to see it again for a final sticker after it's done. <fingers crossed>

Cheers, Matthew

Matthew Johnson
CarolinaRallySport.com
Carbotech Brakes
www.carbotecheng.com

·
www.rallyanarchy.com
143 Posts
RE: CarolinaRS

}> }> }> }> }> }> }>

Glad you got through inspection! I can just imagine the fun...

Ahhh, a pilgrimage to LSPR would be fun.

--Andrew

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.