Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
just out of curiosity, why are they so elusive. They don't seem to advertize, don't list their phone number etc. I would have thought that without SOC feilding a team they would be eager for some new customers.

·
Who would JVL ban!!!!
127 Posts
They may not be looking for extra business, they were established well before the Subaru thing came along. They had a relationship with Tom before Subaru when Tom drove a 1st Gen Mazda RX7, I believe they use to (possibly still do??) specialize in Mazda RX7 stuff. From what I know they have been around since the early 80's as a performance shop and a regular maintenance garage.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can Jam Motorsports
7 Harlech Ct. Unit#2
Thornhill, Ont.
L3T 6L5
(905)731-7985
(905)731-2475 fax

Working on a website. :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congratulations again Rich on your victory at Bear. You're highly skilled as a car builder and driver!!!
Hopefully you will be able to do another 'shakedown' with the Subaru and Natalie in the not so distant future.

Brenton

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congratulations again Rich on your victory at Bear. You're highly skilled as a car builder and driver!!!
Hopefully you will be able to do another 'shakedown' with the Subaru and Natalie in the not so distant future.

Brenton

1 - 9 of 9 Posts