Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you going to be there or is the entry list unfortunately correct and you will be missing in action?

·
Registered
555 Posts
ACP entered and is 4th on the road I beleive (seeded draw just happened) Now, where is Randy Zimmer?? Randy, come on man! We all want you to come up to kick some turbo butt!

·
50 L3/CR 70 Yump 200
997 Posts
...and Randy owes some new KWRC members a beer!

- when might the start order be posted? (NEVERMIND, that was quick, thanks for the great web-site).
Thanks for the photos of the new road and Iron (looks slippy) Bridge ... will we have any of the evil "fords" (rock filled wash-outs) this year?

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
Randy is buying beer? Real Canadian beer? Scott Harvey and I have also both just joined KWRC and would be willing to help Randy maintain the trade imbalance between the US and Canada. mmmmmm, beer.... Can't wait for Tall Pines.

Kent Gardam

·
Slid'n around 'n havin a ball
2,953 Posts
RE: Got BEER?

Who ever started the rumor that I buy others beer is mistaken (sadly).
Oh sure, it HAS happened but we just had that eclipse.

Seriously, I promised the car if it'd make it thru RNY I'd do a ground-up on it and it JUST made it. Last one was August a year ago and nothing more than necessary has been done since.
I have no winter stuff worth using for tires, the prize funds haven't kept up with costs and Shindle is riding with family.

I may take this opportunity to go watch my first rally, I hear spectating is fun at The Pines.

rz

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Family duty

>bah... spectating is boring.... come work it... i'm sure
>they'd find someplace interesting for you.

Have Randy interview drivers and crew for TV2Go.

·
50 L3/CR 70 Yump 200
997 Posts
RE: Got BEER?

>Who ever started the rumor that I buy others beer is
>mistaken (sadly).
>Oh sure, it HAS happened but we just had that eclipse.

- I started it, ya grouchy old cuss (lol) - Not to worry, as a "old vet" of KWRC (3 MONTHS NOW) I'll buy Jr. and Kent a good Cdn beer!
(and we will miss ya there, Randy).

btw - Our crew is bringing a case or two of the best beer you've ever had! (and never heard of) - Scott, check your e-mail.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts