Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got this in my residential mail box, I almost jumped for joy, I thoulght, wow, rally has really made it when it becomes junk mail. Then I looked a little closer, It wasn't Pat. It wasn't even a rally car. A parked drag racer, and the notion that the subaru cup involves Cross country, Speed trials, and ???Super Speedway???? LOL.

I still enjoyed getting this, even if the good people of Kinney Motors are a tich out of the loop, I have to take partial responsibility, when I was there car shopping this past winter, they had real old rally posters, and I said i would send them some new ones, but never did. They also thoulght I had a cute tatoo, and said STI's don't handle in the snow. Bless their little hearts... Enjoy!

http://www.webpointusa.com/images/customers/234654/storage/KINNEY FRONT.JPG

http://www.webpointusa.com/images/customers/234654/storage/KINNEY BACK.JPG

·
Slid'n around 'n havin a ball
2,953 Posts
RE: ...but not local

Don't feel bad, it wasn't your fault.
That's a Nat'l program dealers can buy into.
My dealer ran the same slinger.
rz
get my note?

·
don't cut
2,252 Posts
They also
>thoulght I had a cute tatoo, and said STI's don't handle in
>the snow. Bless their little hearts... Enjoy!
>

Did you take the opportunity to jump in a new STI and SHOW them how well they handle in snow? I do this every once in a while to an unsuspecting new salesman at the Subaru dealer across the street. The always give me some cheesy line about how "this is the car the professional rally car drivers use", at which point I show them how a rally car driver uses it. Scares the crap out of them. Good fun!

Dennis Martin
[email protected]
920-432-4845

·
Registered
291 Posts
If they did photoshop on that, someone missed a minor detail. Looks like there is a leg sitting on the front grill on said parked car! ;)
Just an interesting thing I noticed.

Tina

·
Lost....We're not lost
419 Posts
>If they did photoshop on that, someone missed a minor detail.
> Looks like there is a leg sitting on the front grill on said
>parked car! ;)
>
>Tina

Now THAT is funny!
:+

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
That's the mechanic who couldn't get out from under the hood in time!

Can't see me in your mirrors?
I must be in front of you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts