Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delusional aging Japanese import car guy with a wild hair to build a fun, reliable, "BUDGET" (as if that were a thing) off-road/rallycross Mazda2 with my daughter.

We're starting this build with a lightly "tapped" salvage auction 2011 Mazda2 1.5L 5 speed manual with low miles and apparently cared for.

I am looking for stage rally/rallycross parts, modifications, and build ideas. I know through research and experience that a lot of the hardpoints, parts, and performance goodies from the Fiesta are compatible, and most of the breakable bits are cheap. I'm hoping that will equate to a rebuild and transformation into something I can reliably use to participate in local and regional rallycross events and to take advantage of the 1000's of miles of gravel and fire roads of the southwest.

So here's my first question...which organization has the largest presence in the southwest region, particularly AZ for rallycross events where I can join up and begin volunteering at events? SCCA, ARA, NASA...all of the above?

Thanks in advance for any assistance and advice. We're here to make friends, have fun playing with cars, and along the way, just maybe..."learn some stuff".
Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Hood Motor vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts