Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any suggestions of where to get breakfast in beautiful sunny downtown Wellsboro? I've eaten at the Wellsboro diner for 20+ years, but it's not like it used to be and I'm looking for a new place to check out. Whatever happened to the threads on places to eat for each event like was posted in the past? TIA.

264 Posts
Here are a few that others have liked in the past.[table border="0"]
[td]The Laurel Cafe[/td]
[td]2 Tioga Street[/td][/tr]
[tr]
[td]Harland's Family Style Restaurant[/td]
[td]17 Pearl Street[/td][/tr]
[td]Wellsboro Diner[/td]
[td]19 Main Street[/td][/tr]
[/table]

You can also look at
[link:www.wellsboroweb.com/wwdirectory/restaurant.shtml|http://www.wellsboroweb.com/wwdirectory/restaurant.shtml]

Peter

·
Retired Rally Photographer
2,069 Posts
I forget the name of the restaurant itself. It's kinda across the street from the fire department right in Wellsboro. It's got the dirt parking lot that goes around the back. And they have that big display case where they have cakes & pies rotating around.

Oh! Also the restaurant right next to the Terrace Motel. I forgot about that one. That is my favorite. This one is 1/2 mile from downtown.

Pete

·
Registered
265 Posts
Harland's is pretty darn good.

The restaurant at the Penn Wells Hotel serves up a huge breakfast buffet, perfect if you plan to fill up for the day.

·
Registered
23 Posts
>The restaurant at the Penn Wells Hotel serves up a huge
>breakfast buffet, perfect if you plan to fill up for the
>day.

Mmmmmmmmm, Eggs Benedict.......

-RJ

·
Registered
104 Posts
>I forget the name of the restaurant itself. It's kinda
>across the street from the fire department right in
>Wellsboro. It's got the dirt parking lot that goes around
>the back. And they have that big display case where they
>have cakes & pies rotating around.

That's Harland's. Not the easiest to find but it get's my vote for the best. The Wellsboro Diner is cool (it's an old trolley car) but don't go in there if you're in a hurry. Besides the food is better at Harland's.

·
Retired Rally Photographer
2,069 Posts
I can't remember the name. It is right before the Terrace Motel. You head from Wellsboro Diner toward McDonalds & Pizza Hut. Keep going around that little chicane and it's on your left right before the Terrace Motel. It's across the street from the waste treatment plant :eek: . They have my vote for best breakfasts. Harland's has the best lunch.

Pete

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ray, that's great news because we are staying at the Penn-Wells
Hotel & didn't have a clue where we could grab breakfast. Thanks!

are you going to be there? couldn't find you on the list! x(

-Lee-
-FoRT-

·
Registered
23 Posts
FoRT;

I will be there, but not competing. Some unfortunate luck out west has precluded me from driving at STPR.

The Beast From The East (tm) will be there as we are servicing for John Groo.

-RJ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts