Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Southwest RallyCup series will be having stickers for you guys to place on your cars to wish both of them well. So if you do not mind....Bret from RallyGrafix did a great job of showing pictures of both on the stickers. They will be at Rally Colorado registration but I like to ask if you like to purchase them for $5.00 for two....and the kitty fund goes to both of them for the medical expenses.....it is up to you if you like to do that..

Yes, We like to purchase them.

No, We just like to show that we care and wish them well....

· Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well I do have it already as an image but if I send it to you Kevin can you put it up here? I am not that techno savy on that part in putting up on ss.com.....

Bret from Rallygrafix did a fantastic job on the picture of both of them and their car included onto the sticker....

· eating dust taking photos
3,868 Posts
Well I can do have it already an image but if I send it to you Kevin can you put it up here? I am not that techno savy on that part in putting up on ss.com.....

Bret from Rallygrafix did a fantastic job on the picture of both of them and their car included onto the sticker....

I can do that!

· Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Kevin for putting that up for me....so this is what the sticker looks like and I hope that you can place both stickers on your car for the event...lets show we DO care and wish them well....I am just elated that they are doing very well....JB and Mike from Rally America are keeping tabs on their progress....

So again, if you think we should have you put money toward the kitty fund for their medical expenses to get the stickers?

I would say $5.00's would be reasonable don't you think?

· Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:)

Pat's birthday? I thought he stopped having those. Oh well, happy birthday Pat!;):cool:

somewhere out here on the great prairie in Wisconsin

Ron Melitsoff
Oh my God...a ghost from the past......how are you Ron? Well being 56 has it advantages...you can get food off the over 55 menu...be a member of AARP and discounts on lodging......that is how we got our lodging rate so low at Rally Colorado.....hahahahaha...by being old farts!

Take care Ron and thank you for the HB to Pat......hey the car is coming along quite well...should see a Arrow back in competition by late next year.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.