Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
397 Posts
I'd like to get a picture of those Black Rocket ice racing tires.

If they look nice i'd like to possibly buy a set of them.

I currently race in a series up here in Ontario Canada, which is currently looking for a spec stud tire. So far the Menard option doesn't look to provide enough grip..

If the Black Rockets were a decent tire, we (as a series) could be in the market to purchase 25-50 sets of tires.

· Registered
397 Posts
If John V is reading this...I've put some pictures of the Black Rocket Ice Racing Tires up on our Ice Racing Message board, and people are loving them.

Our series is looking for a spec tire for the 2005 season, but we need to do testing of different spec tires this winter.

If we were to choose the Black Rockets we are probably talking an order of say atleast 20 sets of tires to start off the season, and a few more throughout.

Frankly the spec stud tires (menards) over here suck the big one, as i'm sure you know. We are looking for a tire which people can take right outta the box, mount on wheels (maybe pull out a few studs), bolt on the car and go racing.

Currently we use ATV type studs and constructing one tire takes about 8-10 hrs of work, not to mention some great expense. This effects the number of studded entries we have because you can run rubber with tires off the shelf.

If we came out with a spec tire, we are going to get more entries.

Is there any way we could get a couple sets of the Black Rocket Ice Racing Tires????

if so, email me [email protected] even to just discuss.

Thanks,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.