Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I get a show of hands of who intends on entering these?

Rumor is that at least 17 east coast teams have already signed up for the 10 spots offered by the train shipping company to ship their cars.

Anybody interested in whitewater rafting a day inbetween the rallies?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Count on us being there.

After our successful "virgin" run in the P2 Toyota Corolla in Cochrane last weekend...4th overall and 1st Production Class...we will be ready to "rock n' roll". Sure hope the Eastern boys from Quebec and Ontario show up. It will be nice to run an event with so many cars. All the big dogs will get to clean off all the loose gravel for us guys at the back of the pack :D

Looking forward to seeing more of the West Coast guys too. They are always tough anywhere...right Mark? By the way you missed a good one last weekend Mark ;)

Richard Michaluk
Day Trippers Pro Rally Team

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Seattle to edson through Jasper is about 650 miles, much of it two lane highway.

The two rallyes are a week apart, and Calgary is about 300Miles back south, and there is much to see and do in Albarta.

Don't know how they're working things but I have heard about a billeting program to soften the blow between the events ...

Calgary to Seattle is about the same as edson to Seattle ... according to Mapquest.

I understand that the Bighorn is a VERY fast event with many MANY looong straights. I have covered teh rocky for two years and will be navigating this year!

Which reminds me ... Komorowski/Morison are planning to be at both events ... hopefully on more than two cylinders.

Keith Morison

·
Registered
63 Posts
I went through what you're feeling last weekend as it too was my first run. Just "cowboy up" the best you can and have FUN!!! If it ain't FUN.... :D you're not doing something right.

Don't worry about results...what other people are thinking...or how you are doing...just let the reason you are there competing in the first place take over and go as fast as YOU are comfortable with.

Your "level" will soon be apparent to everyone else at the end of the day. Let the chips fall where they may. What everyone else thinks should be irrelevant as long as YOU are having FUN !!!

See you at the Big Horn in Edson.

Richard Michaluk
Day Trippers Pro Rally Team

1 - 9 of 9 Posts