Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The big chill
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all jay from Arkansas (mt home area) here i own a 95 neon sport and i am looking around getting ideas and thinking about getting in to the rally scene plan on going to a few more events this year to meet and see what it is all about i have been racing for a few years now and think i might have a good chance at rally something new to try i will be building my car up for it but i will not be in a huge hurry for 2011 season we will see

·
Registered
777 Posts
I hope you know about and are planning to attend the Rally in the 100 Acre Wood. We're not too far from Ark.

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
Also, come on over to the Roxton Rallye de Paris on March 26. Depending on where Midway is, it might even closer than Salem MO. Hope to see you in both places.
Richard

·
The big chill
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i all ready plan on the 100 acre woods rally it is only about 2 hrs from me.

not sure about the Roxton Rallye de Paris but there is plenty of time before then you never know.

this seems to be a great site glad i found it

and fyi midway,ar is right on the mo/ar line

·
The big chill
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i all ready plan on the 100 acre woods rally it is only about 2 hrs from me.

not sure about the Roxton Rallye de Paris but there is plenty of time before then you never know.

this seems to be a great site glad i found it

and fyi midway,ar is right on the mo/ar line

·
Registered
661 Posts
Yay, another Arkansasian. I am over in Jonesboro right now. Originally from St. Louis/Rolla, supposedly there are some Rallycrosses that happen in West Memphis, a good cheap way to get your foot in the door and have some fun. :)

·
The big chill
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i am Originally from west memphis born and raised there. I did some rally x in memphis over the years but never heard of any rally's in west memphis. If they did i would so be there.

RichardM i will do just that i am driving in that friday morning and staying till sunday bringing the wife and kids too so they can see what it is all about

·
stylin' and profilin'...WOOOO!
426 Posts
I look forward to meeting you out there, look for us at Parc Expose

·
Will Crew for beer
87 Posts
i am Originally from west memphis born and raised there. I did some rally x in memphis over the years but never heard of any rally's in west memphis. If they did i would so be there.
Hello from Northwest Arkansas!

The OMR region of the SCCA put on two Rallycrosses in 2010, one in August in Asbury, MO at MoKan dragway, and another in November at a site in Clever, MO [just South of Springfield].

Visit www.omrscca.org or www.nwamotorsports.net for more info on regional events. SCCA racing won't start back up until April or May, though.

Hope to see you in Salem in February!

- Mat

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
See you there. We will be there but not with the rally car. Look for the tall guy with his right arm in a sling driving (or riding in) a tan Dodge pickup with the Rallye de Paris sticker on the tailgate.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
See you there. We will be there but not with the rally car. Look for the tall guy with his right arm in a sling driving (or riding in) a tan Dodge pickup with the Rallye de Paris sticker on the tailgate.
The HAT, Richard! You forgot the HAT! :)

Bruce

·
The big chill
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so where is the best place to watch and snap pic's ?

first time there and i am bringing a friend and the family to watch. kids love that stuff:)

hard part is finding a place to stay lol

·
your other left, you idiot
3,909 Posts

·
just another old phart
2,258 Posts
That's not your scotch drinking arm is it?

·
don't cut
4,075 Posts
Nope, thanks goodness! Although I proved I am an ambidexterous Scotch drinker when I deslocated my left shoulder a few years back. This time it is the right shoulder. But I may need help opening new bottles. :)

·
The big chill
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts