Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Stump I think that if Pat was running according to the 5621 Homologation form then he needed to conform to the 11/09 Variant Option which allows the use of Brembo Brakes but does not allow the use of the electronic center differential. I do not see that it allows the use of the roof ventilator which is in the N 5621 Variant Option 03/03 that one allows the Electronic Center Differential and the roof ventilator which must also include 10/08 completely. Since I was not in the car with Pat I cannot comment on the center Differential but the roof vent is not included in that VO. I looked through article 254 and there is no provision for Roof Vents so maybe I missed something.

·
Registered
803 Posts
isn't this just a cross post of this other forum thread, probably posted by stump since no one was noticing his other post :

http://www.specialstage.com/forum/cgi-bin/DCForumID30/877.html

As I posted there, I seem to have been THE ONLY competitor at Pikes who actually made an effort to run 17s legally, by the way. As I have mentioned to any competitor at any rally, come on up and rip the car apart for all I care. We've been through so much scrutiny (i.e. overseas, here, canada, etc.) that I doubt you or even anyone in North America has a better understanding of what is legal on these cars that us, but feel free.

Don't we normally close double posts, or do I get to defend myself in 2 forums ?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Pat just a quick question am I missing in article 254 or is my interpretation of the Homologation papers correct? I understand where you are coming from since almost every car in North America is not legal. I mean there was a well known team running a national event with a car that was blatantly illegal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.