Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
...ugh! The file is 18 Mb and the server is way too slow (or I'm too impatient!). At < 20 Kb/sec it's going to be 20 - 25 minutes just to download it!

I tried streaming it earlier and wasn't impressed by the 30 seconds or so of footage I did see - more time spent showing goofy behaviour of a spectator's in-car video than actual rally footage.

If anyone has the time to review this, I'd like to know if there's any shots of Dave Koszegi and I in the blue Legacy Turbo sedan.

Cheers,

Bill

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Bill,
The video is actually not that bad, Dave's car is featured just after the nose picking, and in several spots later on ... Even my 'street' WRX made a guest apperance in the video (oncoming black car) (as many may recall, I became a spectator on stage 5) If you look carefull for the red coat, you can even see metaking pix in the Robb (return) shots
All in all not too bad for what it is ;-)

Cheers,

Keith

·
Registered
409 Posts
I tried again and got 120-150 Kb/sec on the DSL download. Much better with under 2 minutes to get the whole thing. Hmmm...must've been trying to access it during a peak web-traffic period - or sumthin'.

Anyways, it's actually pretty good stuff with a few typical Big Horn Rally power slides (esp. Sylvain Erickson!). More than a few folks also got caught in front of the camera having one of their "uh oh" moments.

Thanks again for sharing,

Bill
co-driver, blue Legacy Turbo (car 10)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts