Best Western Antelope Valley Inn
44055 North Sierra Hwy
Lancaster, Ca. 93534
661-948-4651

Rim of the World Continental Breakfast 6am-10
Lounge with pool tables
On site regular restaurant
24 house Business Center

$70.00 media rate (just need to show your media credentials to the front desk once you check-in). DSL in every room ($10.00 DSL charge per day)
$58.00 worker room rate (I have 30 blocked rooms for workers only)
Workers...you need to e-mail me to get the code in order to get that rate... now this is for a two night stay. So if you are coming in to work just Saturday only then you need to come and stay Friday night and that goes for the other two motels.

Also next door I have a very nice lady who owns the Townhouse Motel and she was the very first person who was so excited and so nice to get on board to help us out with our volunteers. She is even getting all rooms brand new furniture and going all out to show she cares for you. A very nice and quaint place to stay.
I have 30 blocked rooms for workers and she will give me more if those 30 rooms get full. (Remember to e-mail me for the worker code to get that rate when you call in to reserve the room).

Townhouse Motel
44125 N. Sierra Hwy
Lancaster, Ca.
661-942-1195

Worker Rate - $58.00's for the double bed.
$52.00 for the single bed.

Rim of the World Continental Breakfast 6am-10am
Big pool to get all of the dust out of you..cause it is not going to rain this year....

Inn of Lancaster
44131 N. Sierra Hwy
Lancaster, Ca.
661-942-1195

Worker Rate - $60.00's (only single rooms but do have sofa beds in all rooms). (Remember you need to e-mail me for the worker code to get this rate when you call in at the front desk to reserve your room.

Rim of the World Continental BReakfast 6am-10am

Competitor Rate - $60.00's

All three are right beside each other and are real close to the area of the Park Plaza headquarters and the fairgrounds.

You get off at Ave K off-ramp and go right if you are heading from Los Angeles. Coming from the north you turn left onto Ave K. Go down 1 mile and turn left onto Sierra Hwy and they are only a block down on the left. Lots of stores near by and other resturants and fast food.

So workers e-mail me for the worer code in order to get that rate at any of the three motels. They are supporting Rim and trying to help out Rim as much as they can....so lets support them!

e-mail address: [email protected]

But do start registering on the Rim website...we need workers for controls and other areas that we need volunteers for. You will see the list on the website. Any questions...feel free to contact me and I will help you as much as I can or direct you to the correct person.

P.S. I will be checking into getting a Rim rate for the rally fans as well. So I will get back to you in regards to that as well.

Denise McMahon
Director Of Volunteers
Subaru Rim of the World PorRally
Team Manager
Widget Rally Team

1 - 1 of 1 Posts