Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
It's true! Great shots. The flash interface makes it hard to link to the photos, though, which makes it hard to say HEY LOOKIT THIS etc et cetera.

Andrew, did you get that RR flat during that corner (90 right off tarmac) or did you have it already? Did it contribute to the end-around? These are the things we service peons don't get to see ;-)

-Isaac

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Yeah - got the flat a few corners before and the car definitely reacted weird to the turn in. Just snapped right around. You can see the flat in the photos - almost off the rim. Could have been worse...

Actually the amazing thing is we drove out 5km on it. Also right after that corner is where the intake hose came off so no boost for the rest of the stage. 130 odd horsepower on three tires is no joy.

ACP
Flirting with the laws of physics.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Try doing the hole rally with that much power.
And that's with every thing working the way our pocket books will alow. LOL!!!

Congrats on your finish.

One small off.
#22 wagon.

ANYONE CAN DRIVE!
TRY MY SIDE.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hey guys, J.C. here. Those are some pretty cool photos... I like the one of Andrew sliding nearly backwards towards what looks to be a sharp right hander... was that the hairpin right at Camp Brule?

Also, it was great meeting you all last week. Everyone was so friendly and willing to talk to us newbies... it was great. I had a blast at the Baie and certainly plan to be there next year. Maybe I can even catch a few other rallies that will be in my "general" area. I tell you after seeing the Baie rally, I definitely caught the "bug". I got the car, now, all I need is some money to prepare it... :( }>

EDIT: And oh yeah, I gotta find some skill somewhere too... ;-)

Later, JC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts