Special Stage Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Everyone has seen Buffum’s TR8 auction right? Glad to see this car back to represent itself and be in good hands for preservation of US rallying history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I hadn't seen that...

·
Achievement Unlocked!
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Update:
We've got mod control now and we'll be jumping on spam and bad users all that much faster.
For everyone reading this - keep a Special Stage tab open and get it back into your feed rotation.
Check out and encourage new rally folks and posts. This IS a community, and I know that the Rally Community is one of the best!
Easy to do with the "NEW" button in the top right.
What have you done to the rally car today post going up in a minute - let's see some updates!
Thanks!
- Kris

·
Achievement Unlocked!
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Kris, Rockstar or Monster? Who should I let fund for my new engine build?
😂🤣

This reminds me...
If you're returning after many years to Special Stage - please keep this in mind:
  • You're NEW here too - let's rebuild the community together.
  • Please try and capture new enthusiasm for the sport. Welcome new users with kindness and patience.
  • I will laugh at inside jokes, but know that it's landing with 3% of your audience. 😁
  • Pretend no one knows the back story.
Love to see a "new member introduction" from a bunch of us that haven't been new members in many years. 😊
- Kris

·
Registered
'85 VW GTI
11 Posts
I miss real forums...FaceYouTwitTok just isnt cutting it. Been on this forum for quite a while, but got tired of unrelated noise. I would check in from time to time and only see some relevant posts. I was glad to see real ones this time. Went from spectator in '14, to working service til '19, then running a '85 GTI since. I'm having a ball. This wouldn't be possible without information available on places like this. Make SS great again!

·
Registered
63 Posts
^ A good start is buying this back and kicking VerticalScope out as the owner. But they will never sell it to us, we tried on RS25 and they just made a discord and left.

·
Rally, my drug of choice.
1983 Mazdaru BR-7
912 Posts
^ A good start is buying this back and kicking VerticalScope out as the owner. But they will never sell it to us, we tried on RS25 and they just made a discord and left.
I thought about doing something like a discord/subreddit if there wasn't a way to mod this place back to some level of normal. At this point I think Kris and I are doing well with the slaying of the spam. I'm even going back into older things and purging spam. I miss when this was a happening place.

·
Shifting and drifting
511 Posts
When are you “new” guys on this forum going to pipe up and get this thing going like you said you would? Haven’t there been/aren’t there some NASA and ARA rallies to promote, talk about, discuss or laugh about?

I hear words like “cup” (is that a nascar event?) and somehow there will be snow in the summer here in Michigan (?) at a rally but nobody shows up or even discusses these things.

It’s up to you guys.....it looks like everyone shut up and didn’t put up....

·
Registered
36 Posts
When are you “new” guys on this forum going to pipe up and get this thing going like you said you would? Haven’t there been/aren’t there some NASA and ARA rallies to promote, talk about, discuss or laugh about?

I hear words like “cup” (is that a nascar event?) and somehow there will be snow in the summer here in Michigan (?) at a rally but nobody shows up or even discusses these things.

It’s up to you guys.....it looks like everyone shut up and didn’t put up....

Why have you only posted 3 times in the last month?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts