Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Achievement Unlocked!
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
It's Kris - the NASA Rally Sport Director from the West Coast. (Ask Me Anything)
I'm going to be making an effort to get on here for the next while - maybe we can make rally forums great again! ;)

I'm encouraging all my rally friends to pop over, greet new folks to the sport, get involved.
Really burned out on the firehose of garbage that is FB Groups.
It's nice to have at least a couple of categories and archived posts we can reference.
- Kris

·
Registered
46 Posts
Some of us never left. And never joined the fecal book.
So bring it on! There is a sand rally or something coming up eh? How many entrants do you have? I have not followed much lately.

·
Registered
83 Posts
This is so encouraging. We try this every couple years but usually it's a one or two person effort. I think we hit a record for posts in a year already.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Rally, my drug of choice.
1983 Mazdaru BR-7
865 Posts
This is so encouraging. We try this every couple years but usually it's a one or two person effort. I think we hit a record for posts in a year already.

That makes me sad and happy at the same time.

·
Achievement Unlocked!
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

It's basically 1999 again, and people are like "I saw rally on the internet / PC game OMG you do it here in the US?!" - there is simply no way to deal with this on Facebook Groups. Let's start getting links going to Rally University - answering the easy questions that crop up, start getting excited for the next event, and post info THAT WILL BE HERE for all to see. Unlike news and info that rally organizers post on their FB page that never gets seen (without spending A LOT of money with Facebook Ads) we have a location, and we have a new audience.
-Kris

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oh hai.

Sad to see Vertical Scope bought out this forum as well and changed over to the new format. RIP vBulletin

·
Achievement Unlocked!
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh hai.

Sad to see Vertical Scope bought out this forum as well and changed over to the new format. RIP vBulletin
Yeah... having managed, upgraded, and run vBulletin for a few years.
"No great loss."
I like the fresh look.

·
Registered
51 Posts
For this little dead site yea, doesn't matter. They f***** us up hard on RS25.com, as well as other forums. Nasioc till death now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey,
It's Kris - the NASA Rally Sport Director from the West Coast. (Ask Me Anything)
I'm going to be making an effort to get on here for the next while - maybe we can make rally forums great again! ;)

I'm encouraging all my rally friends to pop over, greet new folks to the sport, get involved.
It's nice to have at least a couple of categories and archived posts we can reference.
- Kris
Same here. Sick of gramtwitbook. Hopefully we can focus on rally here, but SS died last time due to certain hostile people so we'll see.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey,

- Kris
Welcome back Kris.

Let's get this forum rolling again!

We will need help for sure.
If you are reading this...post up!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey,

- Kris
Welcome back Kris.

Let's get this forum rolling again!

We will need help for sure.
If you are reading this...post up!
Wow! Special Stage is alive!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts