Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new here and am looking to get into stage rally. I would love to help a team out and learn about the ins and outs of a rally event. I have plenty of experience wrenching on my Fiesta ST so I can lend a hand mechanically as well. PM me if you're interested.

-Brett

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm new here and am looking to get into stage rally. I would love to help a team out and learn about the ins and outs of a rally event. I have plenty of experience wrenching on my Fiesta ST so I can lend a hand mechanically as well. PM me if you're interested.

-Brett
Hi Brett.
Crewing is a great way to get out to your first event or two. If you don't find a spot, don't forget that you'll learn even more as a volunteer for the rally and events always need people.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts

-Brett
Where are you generally located?

I am building an ST, and although I have my doubts I will make SD this year, I sure wouldn't mind some local to SE Michigan help if someone were so inclined.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where are you generally located?

I am building an ST, and although I have my doubts I will make SD this year, I sure wouldn't mind some local to SE Michigan help if someone were so inclined.
I'm located right outside of Detroit shoot me a PM and I'll give you my contact info!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts