Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Import Racer did an article on Cherokee Trails for the current issue. Pretty lengthy, but not as good at telling the whole story as Sport Compact Car does. Still, good to see more press coverage of our secret sport.

Lurch

·
Registered
265 Posts
If you have read previous issues of IMPORT RACER, you know it is primarily a drag racing publication. The story I wrote for them was meant to be an intro to ProRally to gauge if there was interest among their readership for more.

They requested that I stick only to the front runners and factory teams in the story, hence no coverage of the other classes.

Watch also for a look at Kevin Kraack's ClubRally Saturn in a future issue of IMPORT RACER (unless it somehow made the August issue).

TW

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aye. Didn't mean to sound unappreciative, Tim. In fact, I didn't even notice who the author was til I read your post. Thanks for getting our sport a little more recognition!

Lurch

·
Registered
265 Posts
Photo Credits

Most of the photos in the article in IMPORT RACER! were taken by Jan Paluh, though she did not get credit for them. I'm responsible for the airborne shot of McGeer, but Jan shot nearly all of the rest.

TW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.