Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
RE: Argentina to Chatanooga

My bet would be Pat is going to Cherokee Trails to continue his quest for the Rally Series of North America championship. Too many rallies, not enough weekends. Schedule conflicts stink.

Plus Buffam is entered in Cherokee so there will be reason to push. In Edson it will just be, ......well...... us.

But most importantly Cherokee is another opportunity to practice with pace noting. The stage notes offered at Bighorn (although a vast improvement over a routebook) aren't the same as writing and then driving with your own notes.

·
Registered
296 Posts
RE: Dave at Corona, Mexico

I my opinion this is what he should do as the entire series start to make sense for the future of the Rally in North America?I would be very happy to see at least one Western Canadian Rally Event moved to RSNA or...seeing the new Western Canadian Rally as an addition to RSNA...

ACP made a huge mistake but not showing at Corona. I would bypass the Maniwaki? but we all learn from mistakes?

Jerry

·
Registered
555 Posts
RE: Dave at Corona, Mexico

"ACP made a huge mistake but not showing at Corona. I would
bypass the Maniwaki? but we all learn from mistakes? "

Perhaps ACP wants to win the Canadian championship....or perhaps it was just too much money!! Let's see, bring the evo from toronto to maniwaki, or toroto to leon, mexico....

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
ACP's Evo at Corona

And what class would he have entered it?

Best of luck in the CARS championship ACP. Hope to see you with an overall win soon. You deserve it.

·
Registered
555 Posts
RE: ACP's Evo at Corona

He should have had the overall at voyageurs! He beat pat that time, till his engine blew!! (what happened anyway?)
Andrew is a fantastic driver and i'm sure we'll see him up there this year!

·
Registered
296 Posts
RE: ACP's Evo at Corona

"And what class would he have entered it?"

N CLASS!
Rent it. . Borrowed it...stole it...

ACP is a fantastic driver and he may start to think where is the best place to "move" in rally. I was hoping that Mitubishi USA is going to recognize it but...politics is the biggest sh..t that keeps the Rally in North America in Third World.

At least Dave have the chance to collect his titles (how many you got them Dave?)

Jerry

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
>
>So, Pat - I suspect you'll have no problem getting your body
>to Edson in time, but how are you moving the car?
>

Me thinks ACP is fishing for information on his 'competition' ...... same car as Quebec or possibly a bigger... better.... faster .... newer version.... or Tom's as was suggested or ????

Shawn (getting back to the topic) :*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts