Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Best is Yet To Come
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey all you students out there, we (Rally Minnesota) are hoping can get your help! We want to spread the word about Rally Minnesota to the college community to promote the event, get workers, spectators. But we need your help!

Here is what we are looking for:

- Someone who will be willing to post flyers, posters, etc. in their school about Rally Minnesota. (Don't worry they won't be lame)
- Someone who could be an ambassador for getting workers, competitors, and spectators.

What do you get?

- Your very own VIP marshall location at the rally. Pick your own spot! (Not many get to do that.)
-- Would be great if you wanted to get some sick video or photo footage!

If you are interested, contact [email protected] for more information!

·
LSPR speccie/worker & YBJ fan
795 Posts
Not a student, but I would be willing to post a few at the local community college, auto parts stores, etc. Hopefully can get the flyers early enuf to give people time to plan. Exams here are the first week of May, after that the student population is minimal.

Have done this for the last two LSPRs, would like to believe that maybe a few people have seen them and headed up to Houghton.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yes! Please come out and help out with our rally season opener near Park Rapids. Definitely some of my favorite rally roads in the nation...

If you are interested in helping banner, please send me a PM or text or catch me on Facebook. I'm hoping to have a leisurely day of bannering in the woods on Thursday, May 19th. Meet up around 10:30 South of Motley, MN and caravan to the woods, if you live up there we can meet you along the way. This is how I got my start in rally volunteering and I've never regretted it.

I'm also looking for a codriver for both days for Advance 1, checking banners ahead of the competitor cars. Let me know if you're interested in that as well.

Amy

·
drive. I say where we go, ok?
1,069 Posts
Im a graduate student at the University of Wyoming. I know its far away, but there are a lot of WyoTech students who ask me about rally and how they could get involved since Rally Colorado is no more.
I think it would be worth a shot?
I may be making it up there but racing so there could be a possibility of trucking some of the more socially acceptable ones with us.

·
The Best is Yet To Come
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im a graduate student at the University of Wyoming. I know its far away, but there are a lot of WyoTech students who ask me about rally and how they could get involved since Rally Colorado is no more.
I think it would be worth a shot?
I may be making it up there but racing so there could be a possibility of trucking some of the more socially acceptable ones with us.
Awesome! At this point we don't have funds to send out posters. However, if you want or can print we have two ads on our website that you can print and hang up or give to people!

Anything helps, and we appreciate it! You should make the road trip yourself, its proving to be a good show!

http://rallyminnesota.com/media/

THANKS!

·
LSPR speccie/worker & YBJ fan
795 Posts
Awesome! At this point we don't have funds to send out posters. However, if you want or can print we have two ads on our website that you can print and hang up or give to people!
Ok, I saved the ads to my laptop, will print a few and hang around local area. Hope you get enuf workers for this rally...

·
drive. I say where we go, ok?
1,069 Posts

Anything helps, and we appreciate it! You should make the road trip yourself, its proving to be a good show!

http://rallyminnesota.com/media/

THANKS!
I going to try my hardest to come race. Ojibwe roads/area is my favorite in the country. Unfortunately I have this thing called writing a thesis to finish before I leave for Argentina in October. Soybeans are ruining my life.
Thanks for the clarification, Ben. Cant wait to come hang with you folks here in the near future!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts