Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the lame duck situation created by the SCCA announcement today, I withdrew my appeal of the Protest Committee?s decision from Colorado Cog. It will be up to the new ?master? of rallying to figure out how to enforce and adjudicate rules.

Congrats to Patrick, the last and final SCCA ProRally Champion.

Ralph Kosmides

·
Registered
768 Posts
- Since Ralf saw the light that it wasn't the location of Pat's bottle which caused him to loose over 12 minutes in a similar car I'll end my boycott and go back to RUBY's to eat their low fat fries.

·
Marketing through Motorsports
1,385 Posts
Hmmmm....

With no chance to win the overall, Leon might withdraw ... and I just mailed the entry in today! I've got a call in to see if he's still going to go.

There's a chance that I'm looking for a ride for LSPR. Taking a page out of Pat's book, you can never give up.

Time is running out and I've already booked four rooms and two plane tickets. Let me know if you're interested.

[hr]

[p align=right]John Dillon
John @ WidgetRacing.com
www.WidgetRacing.com

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Topi ? I have not seen any light, the appeal was NEVER about where I finished, or where Patrick finished. It was not about my belief in the sprayer bottle or its location. It WAS ALL ABOUT how the rules are going to be interpreted, enforced and adjudicated by the sanctioning body. Now that the sanctioning body is not going to continue, how they handle rule issues is irrelevant going forward.

The people on this forum that turned my appeal into an issue about where I finished and my personal gain as a motive for appealing the decision are just fabricating pure garbage and making personal attacks not based in or on any facts.

Patrick is a class guy and the most talented and gifted driver in North America (IMO), and deserves the championship.

Ralph Kosmides

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.