Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has tried Richard Burns Rally on Windows 7? If so, does it work properly natively in Win7, and if not, does it work properly in WinXP compatibility mode? Thinking of upgrading (yes, I said upgrading :D) my media center HTPC from WinXP to Win7, and would like to retain the ability to play RBR (even though, admittedly, I have actually only ever played RBR about five times).

·
ITURNRT
2,061 Posts
Shoot I never thought about that. I had ordered windows 7 because it was only $30. Yay student discount when I'm not a student anymore!

·
Oh wow that was fun.
222 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has tried Richard Burns Rally on Windows 7? If so, does it work properly natively in Win7, and if not, does it work properly in WinXP compatibility mode? Thinking of upgrading (yes, I said upgrading :D) my media center HTPC from WinXP to Win7, and would like to retain the ability to play RBR (even though, admittedly, I have actually only ever played RBR about five times).
Woa. I came in here to post the exact same thread! I'm glad it works. No worky with Win7 is a deal breaker.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts