Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Jon,

I have a lot but no time to post it. So far I am getting many e-mails with offer to buy the pictures. All are copyright and must be paid.
I will try at night post some (for free)

Jerry

p.s.

You must see Andrew Pickard Mitsi

·
Registered
555 Posts
I saw a pic somehwere of it, cant remember where though...anyhow, looks good! What the deal? New sponsorship? I heard he now has proper diffs and gearbox as well....can anyone fill us in?? Andrew?
BTW, Andrew is entered in the Ontario Winter RAlly in his old Lada this weekend!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Yes and yes. See the car on the Inside Track stand at the Toronto Auto Show starting this weekend.

Sponsorship: Kitchener-Waterloo Mitsubishi, Meade-Sports Evo and STi Imports, Inside Track, Thrifty Car Rental, Team O'Neil, Silverstone, Vibrant Performance, Carstar Collision.

Gemini GpA dogbox with KAAZ plated LSDs front and centre with uprated/updated casings. This gearbox is fanTAStic! Car is understeering terribly right now but we're looking to tighten the rear diff and/or change the suspension geometry to compensate.

Last year the car was essentially a road car. Now it's becoming a rally car.

Broke a rear link on an unmarked jump at Perce while in second overall. Erickson and I were pulling away from McGeer, and I think the whole field is faster now. Should be a good year.

http://members.rogers.com/robin/Maniwaki2003/img_carshot.html

ACP

Flirting with the laws of physics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts