Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sweat and anger and shame.
1,806 Posts
i believe you can buy them locally at barnes and noble. also mitch usually has them i think, unless that's a different magazine....

call the shop, talk to mike.

·
Mä meen vittu sinne!
6,058 Posts
So, if you've got a copy you're going to throw out, can I have it? Or does anyone know where I can buy it locally?
I suppose since you went to college in the Springs you probably don't realize there are things called bookstores here in Colorado. In fact, I believe there is a Barnes and Noble right by your house on Arapahoe. It's kind of tucked back in and hidden though. You probably thought it was a place where you could buy gowns and crowns though if you had seen the sign. :)

·
Rickshaw goin the wrong way...
646 Posts
I suppose since you went to college in the Springs you probably don't realize there are things called bookstores here in Colorado. In fact, I believe there is a Barnes and Noble right by your house on Arapahoe. It's kind of tucked back in and hidden though. You probably thought it was a place where you could buy gowns and crowns though if you had seen the sign. :)
I've got it in my hand right now.

Oh, I've also got that issue of GRM right beside me. Your car is definitely in it. I showed some people at work how gay your car looks with that stupid wing. You can have it if you want, though.

·
Left 4 into beachball
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I happened to call Aaron when he was looking at magazines at B&N (he was probably in a different section though), and asked if he saw any copies. No luck...but you're right, I haven't been to a book store since college. Those places tend to steal all your money that could go for good things, like food, beer, & car parts.

Dave

·
Left 4 into beachball
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got it in my hand right now.

Oh, I've also got that issue of GRM right beside me. Your car is definitely in it. I showed some people at work how gay your car looks with that stupid wing. You can have it if you want, though.
Yeah, that'd be sweet. Was there a decent writeup on the event as a whole, or just a paragraph and a couple of pictures?

Dave

·
eating dust taking photos
3,740 Posts
Yeah, that'd be sweet. Was there a decent writeup on the event as a whole, or just a paragraph and a couple of pictures?

Dave

It is a two page spread if I remember right.... Maybe 2/3 of a page of text and the rest photos and photo captions.

Mitch had some at the shop last week...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts