Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RE: Subject closed

Thank you for all the respond.

It is sad that some of you taking the advantage and disrespect origin of my Nationality. I am Polish as well as Canadian. I put a lot?s work into this project and looking forward anybody to challenge my work and the car.

Prius is not just the P2 car. You may talk to Maciej or Dave Shindle how challanging Saturday Rally was for Prius and team. I am proud of myself and all people who agree to support this project.

Prius is not a junk rally car preperad on parts find on car junkyard. This car is well prepared, built and supported by sponsors that are involved in Rally for many years. Prius in Latin means ?ahead of time? and I am sure that technology will allow one day to see this car to be a part of the N4 class.

I am going to ask the moderator close subject on my original post.

Jerry Maslanka
Ability Rally Racing

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am not looking for any ?uniqueness? . This issue comes from discussion with some best Canadian marshals at Maniwaki Rally. We laugh but also were thinking what can be done. Normally this should not be issue but I agree that some spectactors with no experience may be surprise by Prius coming.

I brought this issue not to make jokes but try to find opinion others. Safety should always be the most important issue for rallies events and should not be place for jokes.

Jerry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.