Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
3/14=my 42nd rally anniversary
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of us have known him since Rally-L days when he was the too-bright, too mature youngster spectating STPR with his dad and making all-together too lucid comments. Then he was hanging at rallycrosses and rallysprints and might have even snuck in some time behind the steering wheel sooner than he should have (I KNOW I ain't tellin!), and more recently he's become a seasoned and sought-after navvie. But even cooler than last year's prom, the recent R-A G2 win at STPR and all that other rally stuff we've heard about over the years is this - THAT RALLYBRAT IS NOW A HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE and headed for PSU soon!!!

Congrats RallyBrat for sticking to the books while chasing some rally dreams. Too bad your entire, natty rally family couldn't have been at your graduation ceremony to raise a little hell in your honor! (The mind boggles ...)

Stay the course and keep up the good work!!!

Halley ...
BBBBB (Bring Back Big Bend Bash)
http://www.realautosport.com

·
Registered
401 Posts
I remember going to Maine in 2000 and Claire picking Alex up on the tow out from the west coast. I had read his posts on Rally-L and he was such a nice little kid back then. Last time I saw him he was a hole lot bigger!

Good Luck Alex, its great to see you at events and to see your name on entry list of events we don't make it too.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Wow! Congrats, Alex!! Don't hit the books so hard that you don't have time to come to a rally or three! :)

KT

·
Registered
924 Posts
Congratulations Alex! June is being a good month for ya. Have fun at college, hope to see ya at more races this season (oh yeah, and no more dropping the champagne! :) )
Josh

·
L1 !!! HPR into HPL
950 Posts
Great Job Alex,

Glad you graduated and are going to PSU. Any time you need a ride and I am there, you got it.

David Weiman
rallydave at pobox dot com

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
RallyGrad

Congratulations, Alex.

When I named you "RallyBrat" so many years ago I had no idea it would follow you for this long. Perhaps it is time someone change it to something else, or perhaps drop it and call you Alex.

It's your call.

219 Posts
RE: RallyGrad

Excellent work Alex!

I too am always keeping a eye out for what you're up to and am really happy to see you at events... even on the west coast!

Stay the course mate!

MJ

Matthew Johnson
CarolinaRallySport.com

·
Banned
2,738 Posts

Congrats Rallybrat. It was nice meeting you for the first time at Rim.

·
Registered
80 Posts

Well done Alex! We are all rally bastards, but there is only one rallybrat. Don't keep the college ladies waiting.

Marty & Stew

·
Registered
926 Posts
>Many of us have known him since Rally-L days when he was the
>too-bright, too mature youngster spectating STPR with his dad
>and making all-together too lucid comments. Then he was
>hanging at rallycrosses and rallysprints and might have even
>snuck in some time behind the steering wheel sooner than he
>should have (I KNOW I ain't tellin!), and more recently he's
>become a seasoned and sought-after navvie. But even cooler
>than last year's prom, the recent R-A G2 win at STPR and all
>that other rally stuff we've heard about over the years is
>this - THAT RALLYBRAT IS NOW A HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE and headed
>for PSU soon!!!
>

So that is who the hot shoe "rookie" in the Neon was that caught us on stage 2 like we were driving with the handbrake on. Very unassuming guy. Nice driving Alex. Congratulations!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Actually, I think they were referring to him co-driving for Matt Johnston in Civic (they won G2 for the Pro event). I was the guy driving the Neon ;)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Alex!!! Wake up !!!

Is this the right road ??????????

Do we have enough fuel ??????????

Congatulations my "Tow-Codriver Extraordinaire" of many adventures. You are getting old duuuude, don't you dare grow up (I heard your taxes go up when you do).

Cheers
M.Samli

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.