Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. I put some Acura rear trailing arms on my honda civic and now I have rear discs which is good but!! after I got everything together my car steered to the right when going straight so I went and got an alignment done and everything went back to spec except one of the new rear trailing arms which is still out of spec by 1 degree... now my car steers slightly to the left. Any suggestions? The integra I pulled the parts off of was in perfect condition with no visable accidents or damgage.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Are the balljoints in good shape? even though the car might not of shown dammage, all it takes is someone sliding into a curb to tweek that arm and the visable damage would of been to the rim that could of been replaced. Is it really noticeable? do you think you would notice it in the dirt? What are they made from, cast? or? if there not cast you could massage them with heat and add some gussets to keep em from doing it again. Or you could add adjusters to the mounts via. heims or cam style mounts to gain more ajustability. Im just throwing out ideas? hopefully one may stick. (lol) MW

1 - 3 of 3 Posts