Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Desert Inn has come on board to help Rim out with workers and competitors! They have a Rim rate at $55.00's...usually at $75.00 per night. So now you can call and ask for the Rim rate. I have blocked off 50 rooms. So take advantage of another official Hotel for Rim.

Desert Inn
44219 Sierra Highway
Lancaster, Ca. 93534
661-942-8401

Do note these are:
31 single queen size bed rooms
4 single king size bed rooms
5 kitchennette single some queen or king size bed rooms
1 single doube-size bed room

So whomever is left needs to get rooms...call in. Please if you have reservations at the other official accomadations...please allow workers and last minute competitors or media get these rooms. So do not cancel at the other Rim support motels. I might not be able to get them back next year. This event is growing every year and we will be needing these motels/hotel to stay on board supporting Rim with great rates that I able to get for workers, competitors and media.

Thank you so much for coming out and reserving a room(s) with these Rim supported lodgings. IT is greatly appreciated...

I will keep you update up to the last moment if there is still any lodging left. These rooms will only be for this rate up until April 30th, and then it will go back to the regular rate.

Denise McMahon
Director of Volunteers
Subaru Rim of the World Rally

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OKAY Desert Inn is expanding their dates to May 5th, 2004. So get on the ball and get your rooms at the worker rate that is $55.00's at a veri nice Hotel.....They use to be long time ago Rim's headquarters.
So call and reserve at the Rim rate! They still ahve rooms

Denise McMahon
Director of Volunteers
Subaru Rim of the World ProRally

1 - 2 of 2 Posts