Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
150 K Right 4 Into Truck Dust
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate the above advertisements....WTF Special Stage ???
On every thread ???

Bill Holmes
Ford Raptor #44

·
L1 !!! HPR into HPL
950 Posts
I hate the above advertisements....WTF Special Stage ???
On every thread ???

Bill Holmes
Ford Raptor #44
Strange here with advertisements. I get a block that says advertisements but, it is blank. There is a link that says cancel advertisements and it simply goes to a page talking about me logging in. Have no clue what the changes are but, haven't seen a single advertisement only blocks where they are supposed to be. Guess that is good news for now??

·
Dramamine is for DramaQueens
4,813 Posts
Don't worry, the next step in in the commercialization will be the ability to become a 'site supporter' for a fee so the ads disappear when you log in.

·
Registered
244 Posts
adblock. it's the only way to make an autoforum site not completely suck and drag down the site with ads. I understand how advertising works but if they can't make it work for users then I'll just stop coming here.

·
Old Fart
560 Posts
The ads only mean you have to scroll down a little further to find the next post. Yes, I would prefer an ad free forum, but its a small price to pay for continuation of special stage.

·
N43 37.126' W-115 15.273'
1,284 Posts
The ads only mean you have to scroll down a little further to find the next post. Yes, I would prefer an ad free forum, but its a small price to pay for continuation of special stage.
Fair enough, but there are better ways to implement ads, for example, in the bottom or top banner. Having ads mid-thread is overtly annoying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts