Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
lost but making good time
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have signed up to work the 100AW rally and have a few questions. I have read the thread about what to bring. From the length of the list, may I assume that I will be able to bring my truck to the site where I will be working? I hope so, as I have my 2M radio mounted in the truck. ( I indicated on the form that I was licensed). And in that line, does anyone know what the repeater frequencies (& tones if needed) that will be used are? I found 2 repeaters listed in Salem. I would like to program them & the race frequency if it is different into my radio as it is a p.i.t.a. to do and I would rather do it here than in a parking lot somewhere.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I've worked 100AW since 2004. Yes, nearly all worker positions will let/need you to bring your truck. Curt's very good at placing people. Personally, I'd put you as a start or finish control radio. Bring a good antenna, there are some good size holes.

They'll post up frequencies well before Feb. I can look up old ones if you like. They make good use of 2m, nearly every stage has it's own setup freq.

Welcome to the party!!

·
lost but making good time
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks Tony,
For antennas I have a 1/4 wave on the truck and I carry a 5/8ths wave that is a little too long to go through the woods as I often do. See you in MO.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts