Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The North American Rally Championship presents awards for overall, GrN, PGT/P4 & Production class drivers and codrivers. Why not add a class for modified 2wd?

What would it take? A handshake/email by the 3 sanctioning body representives and each of the 20+ National rallies that count toaward NARC to chip in ~$10 that they will see in return from entries of teams competing for the new award?

Lets get it on!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Why not have separate awards for:
Green cars.
White cars.
Cars with amber rear blinker lights.
Cars with red rear blinker lights.
Drivers with beards.
Drivers without beards.
Drivers less than 20 years old.
Drivers 20-25 years old.
Drivers 26-30 years old with yellow cars.

Have I made my point yet? No?... okay here goes...

There should be only two classes, and two awards:
OPEN, and alternative fuel / electric vehicles.

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
>OPEN, and alternative fuel / electric vehicles.

Jens, been there, done that.
Open class NARC although no longer awarded in 2002. And the hybrid I codrove was not exciting enough to be worth a border crossing.
Until you can say you did or attempted either, go back to whining about Spitzner or your car#.

The way I see it, the more opportunity for a good competitive class battle; the better, the more fun and the more interesting. Guess you haven't been to a Tall Pines recently national championships have already been won but NARC are up for grabs. It means something for the media to still write about.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
>....go back to whining about Spitzner or your car#.

I have no need to complain about Spitzner anymore; you guys living the dream (or is it "vision") of rally paradise.

I have finally joined the flock and embraced the permanent car number crowd. When will my car number, 112, be retired to the rally hall of fame?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts