Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.climbtotheclouds.com/cli...america-to-serve-as-the-events-title-sponsor/

QUOTE:

"Pinkham, Notch, NH – Officials with the Sports Car Club of New Hampshire and the Mt. Washington Auto Road located in Pinkham Notch, New Hampshire, announced today that the legendary Mt. Washington Hillclimb will be returning June 26-29, 2014, due in part to the generous help from Subaru of America.

Organized and sanctioned by the Sports Car Club of New Hampshire, the 2014 Subaru Mt. Washington Hillclimb will be a 3-day motorsports festival including a 75-car competition field filled with some of the best drivers from around North America and the world as well as a contingent of rare vintage race cars.

Also known as the “Climb to the Clouds”, the Mt. Washington Hillclimb is one of America’s oldest motorsports events, first run in July, 1904, seven years before the first 500-mile race at the famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway and twelve years prior to the inaugural Pikes Peak Hillclimb in Colorado. The Climb to the Clouds was run sporadically from 1904-1961, then not again until 1990 when it was run consistently until 2001. Following a ten-year hiatus, the Mt. Washington Hillclimb returned in 2011 as part of the 150th anniversary celebration of the Mt. Washington Auto Road which first opened on August 8, 1861."

i hope it is true and i will be accepted again. Hands down one of the best road and race i ever had in the USA. {thumbup}

The organizers, did a great job last time (2011) great drivers , insane cars, beautiful scenery , and very challenging narrow tricky road spiced with jumps - multi surface - dry and wet condition a same time + good to the worst visibility....

If you want to challenge your driving skill here is your chance to test your limit for sure.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Excited to see it's return.
Unsure if I can get my cage updated enough to be legal, without tearing out everything and starting over.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts