Special Stage Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR (43000 miles). I am the original owner of the car and its got a clean title. Its completely stock and no mods or aftermarket bolt ons have been installed. Its got a reusable K&N box air-filter at best. I am selling the car as I am leaving the country and going back home.

I have had the car for about 2 and half years now and it drives really well. I got the last service and wheel alignment done at 42000 miles and its in excellent shape. I have enjoyed driving this car all this while and have a done a few track days with it. The car comes BBS alloys and 2 piece rotors as standard. I also have an additional set of winter wheels (monte titano) which I am giving away. The car is still under warranty. The interiors of the car have also been detailed and is in top notch condition.

There are very few scratches or chips seen (barely noticeable). The summer tires I have are dunlop direzza Z2 on them. I am pricing them at 31,700 $ along with an additional set of wheels and bunch of tools I have (floor jack with pucks, oil pan, socket kit, 6 gallon fuel tank). Price is negotiable.

Model: 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR
Curb weight: 3,571 lbs
Horsepower: 291 hp
Engine: 2.0 L 4-cylinder
MPG: 17 city / 22 highway
Wheel size: 18″ diameter, 8.5″ width
Dimensions: 177″ L x 71″ W x 58″ H
Warranty: 3 yr/36,000 mi basic, 5 yr/60,000 mi powertrain
Transmission: 6 speed TC-SST

For images and contact details pls click this link below
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/5622633420.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts