Special Stage Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Champion, not Championship.

Why do you think will do it? Who will have the resources to run every event next year and also has the skills to go with that.

I think we could list a few of them, I just wondered what the rest of you thought.

I think Ramana will run one way or the other.

I think John Buffum won't be happy unless he's able to be at Rally's (and it just wouldn't be the same without him around telling one of his great rally stories).

Is Mark Nelson going to run?

Will Seamus Burke run?

How about the Group N winners/runners up from 2003?

Ralph Kosmides going full series again too?

I think Leon and John Dillon might be trading Johns rally ho of the year trophy in for something a little shinier... I hear Leon is contacting the local weathermen at all the ProRally sites asking for lots and lots of rain. Its still amazing thinking about his Rim run.

·
Faster Mabricator
3,611 Posts
>I think John Buffum won't be happy unless he's able to be at
>Rally's

Buffum is rumored to keep managing the Antoine LeStage Hyandai team in the Canadian championship in 2004. Also, something about organizing a Maine Winter rally (non-SCCA) of sorts.

>How about the Group N winners/runners up from 2003?

Shane Mitchell, the winner, seemed pretty uphappy with the SCCA ProRally series by MaineForest of last year. Maybe winning the Subaru contingency $ cheered him up though. But, I'd bet most of the Irish will be running in the NASA Eastern States Championship so he may choose to compete in those with his friends.

>Ralph Kosmides going full series again too?

Count them, I don't think he ran them all in 2003.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts